[wptabs mode=”horizontal” style=”smoothness”]
Achieve your fitness goals by working on this revolutionary machine –the Body Solid F 500/2 Fusion 500 Personal Trainer. It features 4 position standard press arms with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
The trainer also includes a leg extension with pivoting rollers and synchronized articulating functional training arms to provide a superior workout. With the range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts, this machine offers a perfect way to introduce functional training into your routine.
The two pre-cabled accessory attachment points and high-density foam handle grips along with chrome endcaps provide comfort and control to the user. This machine is not only affordable but low on maintenance as well. When are you getting this personal trainer?
STATE-OF-THE-ART Reasons for choosing Body-Solid Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability. Frames All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates DuraFirm™ Pads Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out. Finish An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze. Pulleys & Cables Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance. Setting the Standard in Quality Management ISO9000:2000-Certified Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga. oval tubing
- 6mm upper support plates
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Low row positions
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulley
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion
- Gas assist telescoping seat
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points
- High density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps
- Weight stack shrouds
- Optional side pulley covers
- 83″ H x 76″ L x 48″ W
- Product Weight:655lb / 297.11kg
- Width :48.00in / 1,219.20mm
- Length :76.00in / 1,930.40mm
- Height :83.00in/2,108.20mm